Can I get My lids like this without removing skin, only doing a mini eyebrow lift? (photos)

Hello! My problem is My low and straight brows and My little extra eyelid skin, that makes My eye shape and eye crease uneven. I was wondering, can I get results like this (pictures) without removing skin and only do a mink eyebrow lift? And at the same time to a fat grafting under My eyes to remove my dark circles? On the "after picture" (desired result) My hair is in a ponytail, thats how I want My eyebrows and lids to be even when My hair is down. Kind regards, Tina

Brow lifting

+2
There are several non surgical options to achieve brow elevation and reshape the brow that work nicely and I would definitely not jump into surgery.  Ultherapy can be used and this focused ultrasound procedure is FDA approved specifically for brow lifting.   I would first however recommend botox and possibly filler (radiesse or juvederm).  When botulinum toxin is combined with filer the results are often long lasting and while at first the botox needs to be maintained with treatments 3 times per year, over time the frequency and amount of neurotoxin can often be reduced as the brow depressor muscle show atrophy.  Lifting and shaping the brows in this way is also more exact than surgery and can be refined as you age and your face continues to change over time.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Juvederm Ultra Plus XC + Botox Work Well For A Nonsurgical Browlift & Radiesse + Belotero Work Well For Dark Circles

+2
The outer third of the femine eyebrow flares upward and outward (as opposed to the typical horizontal pattern seen in males). Fortunately, The Nonsurgical 3D Vectoring Browlift, combined with a few droplets of Botox (or Dysport or Xeomin) placed within the tails  of the eyebrows can help to achieve the desired upward and outward flaring of the youthful female brow. For the browlift I prefer Juvederm Ultra Plus XC in my Upper East Side Manhattan practice and Stylage XXL or Princess Volume in my Israel satellite offfice where many more regulatory agency approved products are available. 

Nonsurgical rejuvenation of the under eye area can likewise be achieved with the skillful use of volumizers and fillers. Hollowness and dark circles under the eyes can be smoothed and lightened in pigmentation with the use of Belotero Balance (a filler with little or no tendency to give rise to the unwanted bluish Tyndall Effect) and a tiny amount of Radiesse (a whitish colored filler). Naturally, it would be best to seek treatment with an injector with expertise and experience in treating the delicate areas surrounding the eyes. For more detailed information on the above, check out the archives of Realself.com

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Do you need a browlift?

+2
Your photos show you essentially produced the results from a brow lift.  I'm really not sure how Botox is used to elevate your brows such as that but if someone can guarantee that look with Botox and you don't mind the $250+ costs of that every 2-3 months, then Botox is fine.  Otherwise a brow lift will produce just what you are asking for.  I personally prefer the subcutaneous technique if okay with the scar because despite its high relapse rate, it can be revised in the office for minimal cost in my practice.  Not sure I would push for anything else at this time but you do appear to have early blepharoptosis.

Curtis Wong, MD

Eyebrow lift

+2
I recommend that you try Botox for evening out the upper lids.  It is inexpensive and may produce the result you are looking for without surgery.  Similarly, Restylane may be effective in the lower lids. Happy 4th!

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Brow lift and under eye fat

+2
It looks like you are looking for a subtle brow lift, have you tried using a neuromodulator such as Botox or Xeomin ? I would try that out first, you will be very happy with the results and avoid having to commit to a brow lift- if you do like the results, then proceed with what you desire. The type of brow lift you are requesting is a lateral brow lift and I would definitely not be sold on a full brow lift. The lateral brow lift can be performed using local anesthesia. 
Under eye filler can also be done and once again, the different types of filler suggested would depend on your exam as its hard to tell on your pictures. 

Dilip D. Madnani, MD, FACS

Brow lift

+2
From these pictures, a browlift should get you the result you want.  This should get you some elevation and a better arch.  Botox put into the right areas should give you a similar look.  Your lower lids look pretty good in these pictures.  

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Unhappy with upper eyelid skin and brows.

+2
I don't think your brow tissues are too low.  They are a bit "flat," but otherwise are at a good position.  I would strongly suggest someone give botox to your crows feet area, which will elevate your outer brow tissues.  Not sure what you mean by a "mini" brow lift, but your brows could be surgically lifted by making a small incision at the brow tissue hairs or a pre-hairline lift.  However both of these can leave visible scars and for the subtle issues you are concerned about I would go to an experienced botox injector and try that first if you wanted to do anything at all.  I hope this was helpful.

John R. Burroughs, MD
Colorado Springs Oculoplastic Surgeon