Should I lose weight? Will I still have enough fat to get the results I want? (photo)

Hi, I want to get liposuction and a Brazilian butt lift. I am 5' 5-1/2' tall and weigh 165. I want to get down to 155. I've always had a somewhat flat stomach even at my heaviest weight. Will I still have enough fat to get the results I want? I want a naturally voluptuous body with a larger butt.

Losing Weight Before BBL

+2
From your photos, you look to be a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift at your current weight. In order to determine whether or not you should lose weight prior to the procedure, it is best to be seen in person for a consultation. The most important thing when deciding to do this procedure is to find a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in Brazilian butt lifts and performs at least 6-8 per week. Best of luck to you
Matthew Schulman, MD

Brazilian butt lift

+2

From your photos you look  like an excellent candidate for a brazilian butt lift. Best to be seen in person for a proper evaluation to be sure. Good luck.

Hi, I want to get liposuction and a Brazilian butt lift. I am 5' 5-1/2' tall and weigh 165. I want to get down to 155. I've alwa

+2

I don't think there will a big difference whether you lose the 10 exttra pounds. But I would suggest that you consult with a Board Certified PS now to make sure that you do have enough fat. You should consult with s surgeon who has extensive experience performing the BBL. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Should I lose weight? Will I still have enough fat to get the results I want?

+2

This will depend upon how adept your surgeon is at harvesting fat without causing contour irregularities.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1
From the pictures you have shared above, it would appear that you are a strong candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. However, without meeting with you in person, it is extremely difficult to give a specific recommendation on if you have enough quality fat for the procedure. We refer to quality fat as fat that can be grafted from your midsection and transferred to your butt, the end result being a fuller backside. My best advice to you would be to research accredited, board certified surgeons near your area. Research their work and request pictures if they do not have any posted online. Once you are comfortable with a doctors work, schedule an in person consultation. This is the best way to ensure the best possible results.

Constantino G. Mendieta, MD