Is a little Lipo included in your practice for buttock implants?

Lipo a seperate surgery or included in Buttock implants surgery. Say a patient has little fat to be removed that would contour the butt nicely but arent big enough for BBL??

+2

These would be separate fees, but this may not be very much depending upon what is liposuctioned and what is transferred.

+2

It is possible but very risky. I would leave the drains in for over 2 weeks if doing lipo with buttock implants. And no work for 3 weeks../

Liposuction with buttock implants

+2

Liposuction is usually charged separately in my practice during multiple procedures. Best to ask your surgeon.

Yes, lower back.

+1

Normally during the surgery, i add a lower back liposuction for best results at no extra charge.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

Buttock implants

+1
This is not a good operation with a very high complication rate. My advice is to avoid this operation and pursue other options.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Buttock implants with fat transfer

+1

I generally prefer to complement the use of buttock implants with fat grafting. There are several reasons for this. I place the implant within the muscle. The muscle does not span the entire length of the buttocks. Therefore the lower portion of the buttocks is not augmented with the implant. I use fat to augment this area. The outer portion of the buttock is also not augmented by the implant. This is the portion that gives you "hips". I augment this area with fat. Implants are great at increasing projection but are deficient in augmenting the areas I just mentioned.

Moises Salama, MD