Will Lateral Canthus Raise Up After Swelling?

Hello, I underwent revisional Asian double eyelid surgery and revision of lateral canthoplasty/canthopexy? on my left eye 3 days ago. Before the lateral canthoplasty revision, my outer eye corner was drooping slightly. However, it was raised to about 1 mm above the medial canthus. Will the corner be able to raise up more after swelling dissipates? I don't know if my eyelid swelling is sort of weighing down the lateral aspect of the eye. Thank you in advance!

Lateral canthoplasty position in the early post operative period

It's not clear from you question what the original purpose of the lateral canthoplasty/pexy was. If this procedure was part of a lower lid procedure, then the canthopexy will drop down over time. It is highest immediately after surgery, then descends as the sutures loosen up.