Is Laser Tattoo Removal Successful on Light Complected African American Skin? (photo)

On Aug 5th I went for a cover up on a very small tattoo and the "artist" screwed up. The finished product came out crooked. I went back on Aug 31st to get it fixed and now the tattoo is even bigger, still slanted and poorly done. I absolutely hate it. The ink used was 100% Vegan. What is the possible clearance rate and estimated amount of sessions needed to remove this tattoo on my skin complexion?

Laser tattoo removal on an african american.

+1

Yes tattoos can be treated on folks with skin of color. However, you should see a dermatologist with expertise (advanced training) in laser surgery. The number of treatments depends on the density and type of ink used. 

Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon