What kind of surgery or injection do I have to perform to achieve these results? (photos)

Hello Doctors, My eyelids have a little too much skin, so My eyecreases are uneven and there is lines in My crease, and I want that to be more even, My eyebrows are a bit low to so I want to life that also. And could I do fat grafting under the eyes at the same time? I have hereditary dark circles and I want to remove the line that seperates the under eye from the cheek, that circle that goes under the eye (if that makes sense). I hops you can help! Kind regards, Tina.

You have bilateral upper eyelid ptosis.

+3
In each set of pictures, you are lifting your brows to help distribute the little bit of extra skin in your upper eyelids. However, the predominant issue you have is upper eyelid ptosis.  This is not corrected with upper blepharoplasty despite the opinions of the general plastic surgeons posting here.  A careful oculoplastic consultation can actually preview for you the type of help you will get with ptosis surgery.  In particular a procedure called the neosynephrine test can preview the effect of a ptosis procedure called a conjunctival muellerectomy.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a geographic directory on their website that will help you find a highly qualified oculoplastic surgeon (ASOPRS dot org).

What kind of surgery or injection do I have to perform to achieve these results?

+2
For these very very minor changes try fillers like Restylane, Juvederm, Belotero first with BOTOX for brow elevation...

Eyelids

+2
A meaningful opinion requires a face to face consultation with an appropriate specialist and I strongly suggest you do so.  

You are focused on a slight skin excess involving your left upper eyelid, which is easily corrected by removal a small ellipse of skin .....however, you appear to have a true ptosis (sleepy eyed look)....Suggest you see an ophthalmic plastic surgeon for an opinion regarding the appearance of you eyes.  If this condition  is functionally significant,, correction might even be covered by insurance.  

Harlan Pollock, MD

Upper blepharoplasty for excess skin removal

+2
The photographs demonstrate only a small amount of excess skin on the upper lids which can be removed under either local or general anesthesia. The eyebrows are in a normal position and a browlift is unnecessary. For many examples of what can be accomplished with an  upper blepharoplasty, please see the link below

Low eyebrows and dark circles under the eyes

+2
Thank you for the question. It is difficult to evaluate using the photos provided. 
For the eye area it is best to be seen in person to get a closer look. 

In terms of dark circles under the eyes fillers can be helpful to fill the troughs and improve the color. 
For low eyelids in someone who is young I start by using Botox before surgery because it lifts the forehead and is temporary and it can give us an idea about the more permanent result of surgery. 

Best of luck...

Dr. Khuthaila
drdananyc.com

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

Eyelids

+2
People are always asymmetrical, also you always have a little extra upper lid skin so your eyes close. You would need to be seen in person to be evaluated before deciding to do anything. Maybe at most a little upper lid skin excision -- but the photos look normal.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

I don't see any indication for treatment of any type.

+2
Photographs don't demonstrate any significant clinical problem. Slight amount of loose skin of the upper eyelids could be removed but to my appears to be fairly insignificant problem. I suggest you enjoy your youth.