Isolaz four month after facelift?

a couple of months after facelift i started to break out: i have whiteheads, blackheads. Can i do isolaz after a facelift? i went for two facials and did a vitalize peel (made me break out more) and they cant squeeze them out much, possibly because my skin may be too hard after the fcelift? help.

Skin break outs after face lift

+1
I would discuss your break outs with your surgeon.
Ask about topical creams to improve your skin break outs
Do not squeeze anything out of your skin
Have the isolaz if your surgeon approves. Best wishes.

Skin care after a face lift

+1
There is no problem getting various types of skin care treatments after your face lift as long as you allow enough time for healing after your surgery.  I would not recommend intervention for the first 6 months after your surgery, but after that I allow my patients to have whatever facial skin therapy that they like.

Adam David Lowenstein, MD, FACS
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Whitehead and blackheads post facelift

+1
There should be no problem in receiving a skin surface improvement including for the problems you describe using Isolaz (vacuum therapy along with broad-band light and cosmeceutical products.  However, you might consider visiting your cosmetic/plastic surgeon who performed your facelift both for a recommendation as well as to explore what services might be available in that office. Good luck.

Jan Zemplenyi, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Should be fine...

+1
You should be able to do all treatments to facial skin after couple of months from facelift surgery as it should be completely healed at this point. It's a concern to avoid such treatment right after surgery due to potentially compromising blood supply to facelift skin flaps. 
It is always best to contact your plastic surgeon and get his/her input in this matter.

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon