Interested in lipo n bbl. Am I a good candidate? (Photo)

I am 36yrs old with 3 children (22, 20, 14 and 1 grand daughter. Needless to say the baby factory is closed and I feel its time to redefine my body. people I have spoken too say I will not be a good candidate for BBL since I am petite and it would be a waste of money so here I am now seeking professional advice, butt implants are not an option. I don't expect to come out with a butt like Kim K but I am looking for a nice round, perky butt. This long one I have now is not cutting it for me.

BBL candidate

+2
Hello, thank you for your question and the pictures. You are an excellent candidate for BBL. You appear to have great quality of skin. It is true, you don't have a lot of fat, but it makes you ideal for molding, and it's enough for adding gluteal volume and projection. You have a beautiful waistline as seen in your back pictures, liposuction will help you redefine it .

BBL Candidate

+2
Thanks for your photos. You look to be a good candidate for the brazilian butt lift. It is always best to be seen in person for a consultation, especially if the fat you have is limited. I perform between 6-8 BBLs per week and have patients of all shapes and sizes. Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure and can show you before and after pictures of body types similar to yours. Best of luck

Matthew Schulman, MD

BBL

+1
I think that based upon your photos you are an excellent candidate for a Brazilian butt lift, but you would have to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.  Good luck, hopefully I will see you soon!

BBL

+1
Hello and thank you for you question. I think a highly skilled surgeon would be able to produce the results desired. However, I think it is essential for a certified specialist to see you in person in order to determine the best possible individualized treatment plan.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Interested in lipo n bbl. Am I a good candidate?

+1
I think that you can get a dramatic result with the right plastic surgeon. You have plenty of fat even as a smaller person. 

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1
Thank you for your question, al though you are a small framed person you still have several pockets of fat that be liposuctioned, I could do extensive liposuction in the abdomen, waist, lower back, upper back and flanks. For me to have enough fat for a successful Brazilian butt lift, all of the fat collected from the liposuction would be injected into the buttock and hip area for you to achieve a beautiful hourglass shape.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon