After an extractions by chemical peels, I got an orange peel texture and scarring. What treatment would you recommend? (photos)

I made one of the biggest mistakes by visiting some dermatologist in my younger years for mild/moderate acne.. he had his nurses do extractions followed by chemical peels which i believe left me this orange peel texture and scarring. I wish i never came across him but now my question is, is this fixable? i have some down-time available and a decent budget to work with.. Im in the NYC area any recommendations or advice will be much appreciated !

Orange peel scarring from acne manipulations

+1
It seems like you have acne scars. These can be reduced by a series of laser or device treatments that stimulate remodeling of the scars. I would recommend seeing a dermatologist with expertise in laser procedures of the skin. Good luck.

Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon