I want the cartilage grafts from my ears and cranial removed from my nose. Will my nose go back to its original shape?

I just had rhinoplasty 3months ago. My nose had a naturally flat bridge ( basically nothing) I wanted it higher. I now hate the grafts. I want my nose back flat and soft. I realized my original nose is best for me. since no cartilage was removed instead added in bridge and tip, can my nose be restored with graft removal and can i put the cartilage back where they were harvested ( ears and cranial) instead of throwing them away? I hate the way my ears feel now. I hope i can put cartilage back.

If the only changes made to the nose involved the addition of cartilage grafts, the nose should return to a form very similar to its original.  This return may take many months for the swelling to resolve.

Lois Angeles, CA

Removing nasal grafts

It is hard to predict how the nose will respond when the grafts will be removed. The tissues will stay swollen for a long time.