I want the cartilage grafts from my ears and cranial removed from my nose. Will my nose go back to its original shape?

I just had rhinoplasty 3months ago. My nose had a naturally flat bridge ( basically nothing) I wanted it higher. I now hate the grafts. I want my nose back flat and soft. I realized my original nose is best for me. since no cartilage was removed instead added in bridge and tip, can my nose be restored with graft removal and can i put the cartilage back where they were harvested ( ears and cranial) instead of throwing them away? I hate the way my ears feel now. I hope i can put cartilage back.

+1
If the only changes made to the nose involved the addition of cartilage grafts, the nose should return to a form very similar to its original.  This return may take many months for the swelling to resolve.

Lois Angeles, CA

Removing nasal grafts

+1
It is hard to predict how the nose will respond when the grafts will be removed. The tissues will stay swollen for a long time.