What should I put on my open wound after my TT in the Dominican Republic? (photo)

I had my tt in Dominican Republic with a good doctor. This is my Tt now after 6 weeks. Is there anything I can put on my open wound? Am sending before n after pics.

Medical Tourism

+2
Here you see why it is not a good idea to go out of the country for surgery. I take care of my patients post op if they have a problem, they don't have to post photos on a public website and ask for uninvolved doctors their opinion. Each doctor has their own way to care for problems. ask you doctor.

What should I put on my open wound after my TT in the Dominican Republic?

+1
Guess was not a GREAT idea to do out of country surgery!!! You need immediate medical care. But this care will cost you $$$. Good luck. Maybe fly back to DR for care? Just saw a DR surgery disaster of a very [poorly preformed TT with implants lipo and fat grafts PLEASE beware of OUT OF COUNTRY especially DR surgery!!!  

Tummy tuck wound

+1
I would recommend you return to see the surgeon and have them take care of the wound. Treatment depends on the type of sutures placed and how they were placed.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Wound Care after your Tummy Tuck

+1
I am sorry you have had this complication. Every surgeon has a different protocol for caring for complex wounds like this. You should see your surgeon to see what he/she recommends. Proper aftercare is extremely important, especially when you suffer a potentially serious complication such as this.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Problems with traveling for cheap surgery....

+1
I am sorry you are having trouble.  If you live in the Dominican Republic, I would suggest having close follow up with your surgeon.  
If you traveled to get your surgery, you are now finding out the issues with having a surgery abroad. I would suggest calling local plastic surgeons and asking for help.  They WILL charge you for their care. 

You need to be seen by a plastic surgeon.

Gordon Lewis, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon