I Am 5'4" and Around 120-125 (Always) I Want a Breast Aug and a BBL. Do I Look As Though It Might Be a Benefit? (photo)

I'm really invested in getting this procedure done but Im having the absolute hardest time gaining weight. O.O I'm naturally just not that into food but lately I have eaten more & think I have gained at least 2 pounds... YAYYYY! Is there a special diet I should be on to gain weight quickly? I'd like to know if it looks like ill need a tummy tuck as well? I really REALLY hope not because I scar like crazy! Also as far as I know 200-300 cc is not enough. Could I have more than I think? Thank you!

You May Get Everything You Want in Brazilian Buttlift and Breast Augmentation

+9

I think you have plenty of fat.  I can get 5 liters out of you and improve the dimples of the buttock and, of course, lift the buttock with 1200 cc per buttock.  You may be able to avoid a tummy tuck as well, although a physical exam would be necessary.  Good luck.

BBL weight gain

+2

I don't recommend gaining weight for Brazilian Butt lift.  You want to be at a healthy, stable weight prior to surgery.  Often we can find more fat (then we expect) during surgery.  Everyone's skin responds differently, it is difficult to predict how much skin tightening you will achieve.

Dennis Dass, MD

Breast augmentation and Brazilian butt lift for slender woman

+2

Based on your pictures, I don't think you need a tummy tuck. Whether or not a Brazilian Butt Lift is the best option for you depends on how big you want your butt. I think you will love the effect of the liposuction on your tummy, but based on your current amount of fat, I don't think you will end up with a huge butt.  If you are looking for a dramatic increase in size of your butt, you might consider butt implants alone or combined with fat grafting.  Some of my patients have had good success gaining weight by adding 1-2 cans of Ensure daily.

I would need to examine your breasts further - you may be a candidate for a breast lift, but it is hard to tell from your pictures.  If you opt for a breast augmentation alone (I know you are concerned about scarring), you should understand that this will not elevate the nipples (it won't make your breasts perkier).

Andrew Jimerson, MD

You are an excellent BBL and breast aug candidate

+2

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a BBL. I think you have enough fat to get a great result. You need to find a board certified plastic surgeon who does several BBLs per week. An experienced surgeon will be able to find all that hidden fat and sculpt a beautiful backside. A simultaneous breast augmentation can be done as well. It does not look like you need a tummy tuck. An in person consultation would be needed to confirm my impression.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Breast Aug and Brazilian Butt Lift Will Help

+2
Thank you for your question and photos. You are a good candidate for a breast augmenation and Brazilian Butt Lift.  That you have gained 2 lbs is a good sign that you have the capcity to gain wieght.  I would recommend gaining about 10 lbs through eating more.  This should give you enough fat for the BBL and the lipo would help with the extra weight. A breast aug would complement the BBL.  You will not need a tummy tuck.   Good Luck!

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

2 out of 3 agree

+2

I agree , if you want an augmentation , it's fine, you don't have enough fat for a butt augmentation.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Am I a candidate for a breast augmentation and the BBL?

+2

It is quite common to undergo breast augmentation and buttock augmentationat the same time. Looking at your photos I am not sure if you are a candidate for the BBL because I don't know if you have enough donor fat. Your breasts appear to be of a satisfactory size, although they can be enlarged. I am pretty sure that you do not need a tummy-tuck. I would strongly suggest that if you are very interested in the above procedures that you should have a consultation with a Board Certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience with the BBL. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

You would benefit.

+1

You definitely have some fat pockets that can be removed with liposuction, I would inject this fat into the buttocks to give you a rounder projection, also to fill out dents. As far as for Breast augmentation this will help you achieve fuller breasts seeing in your pictures that you do have a beautiful shape, this will only make them fill up and not look a little deflated.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Surgery

+1

You do not need a tummy tuck and have plenty of fat to have a BBL. You could also have breast enlargement. Call a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for an evaluation.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS