Hyperpigmentation and Holes After Laser Spider Vein Therapy on Nose? (photo)

I received laser vein therapy about 3 weeks ago here is the before and after from office photos. The next day I started to experience blistering and after that hyperpigmentation as well as pock marks. The spider veins have also returned no basically I paid to ruin my nose further. I have another appointment this week I am not sure if I should just skip it and not return back. I am wondering what my options are at this point.

Spider vein treatment on nose

+1

I would not have anything else done until these lesions heal. You can use some topical products to reduce pigmentation and the hope is that the 'pock marks' that you developed heal without scarring. I would seek another opinion.

Buffalo General Surgeon