Hematoma after facelift causing massive scar inside both cheeks: How long until I can have internal scar revision? (Photo)

seven weeks postop. i can see the results already of the facelift which was part of filler removal. i developed hematoma and then a thick band of scar tissue which makes me look round when i smile (i also cannot smile widely). i am in ny my surgeon travels back and forth fm ny and is not very responsive. he says that w. a series of steroid injections i will get the mandibular groove back and normal smile. what do you think? it has bn a month of steroids, ultrasound. no results would scar revision help?

Hematoma after facelift causing massive scar inside both cheeks: How long until I can have internal scar revision?

+1
In posted photos DO NOT see "massive scar"??? Best to seek ONLY IN PERSON opinions for your post operative issues.///