Help finding a dr who is experienced with hyaluronidase and tear through restylane injections in NYC?

ever since i left san Diego i am having a hard time finding a dr who does restylane well under the eyes (i did it for years). one did juvederm and it was too thick, it lumped up and created tyndall last september. 5 rounds of hyaluronidase spaced over weeks of and finally i mustered up the courage to do it again last week. huge bruise and now i think i can see tyndall and brown (no smooth ). need a dr in the nyc area who could dissolve restylane and put new restylane under the eyes in nyc.

Doctor in NYC who injects fillers

+3
Bruising in this area can be avoided by using a blunt-tipped cannula, and the Tyndall effect can be avoided by proper placement deep in the tear trough area and/or using Beletero, a newer filler that is great for this area.

Dr. Doris Day, MD on the Upper East Side in New York City could help you.

+1
Dr. Doris Day, a board certified dermatologist, is a Master Aesthetics injector located on the upper east side in New York City.  I think she would be able to take good care of you.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

+1
Physician injectors that perform undereye treatments should have hyaluronidase available as this is the most common treatment area where hyaluronidase is required. If you did have significant bruising last week it is probably too early to assess for Tyndall effect of the ultimate result. Bruising is the one issue that we can try to control but is always a risk regardless of the experience of the injector. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Restylane and hyaluronidase

+1
Yes, this is often a problem that I see. I usually use diluted resty which is a bit more fluid and soft to camouflage the area once it is all dissolved. I will say that bruising is difficult to control sometimes. Good luck.