I'm going for a BBL revision. Will my doctor be making new incision sites for fat removal and creating new scars?

Bbl revision scars

+1
I attempt to use old scars whenever possible to avoid new ones. Discuss it with your surgeon though!!

Incisions

+1

Your plastic surgeon performing the procedure is the best person to ask... depending on where you have still have fat to harvest will determine the incision sites.

N. Bill Aydin, MD
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

New incisions for BBL revision?

+1

Dear BBL Dollie,

That's a question for your surgeon as they are the only ones that can answer what their plans are.

Luis H. Macias, MD

+1

I would ask your surgeon, because only he or she will know the answer to that one.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

BBL revision

+1

Depending upon what the surgeon needs to do will determine what incisions he will need for the augmentation and the harvesting.