Looking for Voluma/Sculptra doctor in NYC. Can I get my shape back with filler? How much would it cost? (Photo)

i lost fat on my face due to steroid injections used to treat scar tissue, so i did fat grafting a month ago. the results are too subtle and the asymmetry has been exacerbated. i am looking to fill up my temples more and my lower face because that is how my face looked a year ago. fat grafting was disappointing so i was thinking voluma on face and sculptra on on the temples. any ideas about pricing in the ny nj area? can i get my shape back with filler?
See average cost for Voluma near

Please click here to search for board certified doctors in your area.

Voluma/Sculptra doctor in NYC

+1
The juvederm.com website is a good starting point to find the top injectors in your area. Consult with 3 top injectors in your area to find the one that best fits your needs.

Voluma doctor in NY

+1
Your injections should be done by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Facial Plastic Surgeon.
You can find ones near you by either gone on Real Self to search or to the web site of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. All members are Board Certified Plastic Surgeons.
Cost in Manhattan is likely to be higher than cost in the suburbs. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Voluma

+1
Filler's can definitely help restore volume to your face. Voluma will give the most volume and the results will be immediate. Sculptra can also help to restore volume but it takes several treatments and the results can take up to 3 months. On average Voluma is around 1400 per syringe and Sculptra is 1500 per vial.

Philip Miller, MD

Voluma

+1
Voluma is the only FDA approved filler for the cheek area. It is formulated to correct volume loss and can last for up to 2 years. The cost in Tampa Bay is $875 per syringe.

Jeremy A. Benedetti, MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Voluma

+1
Voluma is an excellent filler to restore facial volume.  An in person consultation would provide much more detail than the quality of your photos. It is important not to only look but feel the skin and soft tissues of your face so that the correct treatment can be chosen for you.

Theodore Diktaban, MD, FACS