What Cosmetic Procedures Should I Do to Achieve a More Feminine Look? (Mtf Transgender)

hello everyone, I'm a MTF transsexual, wondering what cosmetic procedures could I do to make myself look more feminine? I don't want to look animated, and want to achieve a very natural look, in your opinion what FFS procedures should I take into consideration?

MTF procedures

+2

Besides breast and gebital surgeries, there are additional procedures that can help MTF individuals. These include facil feminizing procedures, removal of the Adam's apple, and laser hair removal. From what I can see in your photos, I think that rhinoplasty, and chin surgery would be most helpful to balance your face and feminize it further.