What Cosmetic Procedures Should I Do to Achieve a More Feminine Look? (Mtf Transgender)

hello everyone, I'm a MTF transsexual, wondering what cosmetic procedures could I do to make myself look more feminine? I don't want to look animated, and want to achieve a very natural look, in your opinion what FFS procedures should I take into consideration?

MTF procedures

Besides breast and gebital surgeries, there are additional procedures that can help MTF individuals. These include facil feminizing procedures, removal of the Adam's apple, and laser hair removal. From what I can see in your photos, I think that rhinoplasty, and chin surgery would be most helpful to balance your face and feminize it further.

Kennewick Plastic Surgeon

Facial feminization surgery

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to tell from your photos what procedures to recommend.  In general, procedures designed to obtain a more feminine face include a rhinoplasty to make the nose more feminine, chin reduction, brow reduction, and Adam's apple reduction.  A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in gender confirmation surgery can help you to understand what your options are.  Best wishes.  

Josef Hadeed, MD