Can I achieve this? I weigh 153 pounds height 5'3 an if not how much weight will I need to gain to achieve this look? (photo)

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

You need to think of Brazilian Butt Lift as a body contouring surgery.

You may benefit from an abdominoplasty, with or without liposuction. Then liposuction of the flanks, love handles, back and lower back and transfer all that fat to the buttocks. You would be close to the wish picture, not as big. If you want that big you can add a buttock implant later.

Samir Shureih MD.FACS

sshureih@msn.com

Butt lift

+2

You certainly can increase the overall buttock size but probably not the volume of the person in the photo. Good luck.

You should have....

+1

For best results you should have tummy tuck, full back waist liposuction and fat injected on your butts. Your abdomen has loose skin..liposuction alone wont work.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

Can this BBL look be achieved?

+1

You have the proportions with liposuction sculpting of the waist and back along with fat grafting, to get a very good result.. You will not get to the size of the buttocks portrayed in

the wish photo.

James R. Benjamin, MD
Bowie Plastic Surgeon

Can I achieve this? I weigh 153 pounds height 5'3 an if not how much weight will I need to gain to achieve this look?

+1

To get close to those goals, you will need 5 liters liposuctioned and at least 1500 cc per buttock. You will also have to find a surgeon who is comfortable performing these more dramatic transformations.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

To reach your expectations

+1

Dear patient:

I think that you have enough fat in your back, flanks and abdomen to get pretty good results with a BBL, but in order to get the high projection of the inspirational photo, i will suggest implants.

My recommendation is to try first with the BBL and if the results are not what you expected, then go for the implants.

Regards,

Javier Baez Angles, MD