Am I a Candidate for Liposuction or Not...I Am So Confuse! (photo)

My dream was to get liposuction in the abdomen and possibly lipo in the chest. Can you please translate for me what they saying? Doctor#1-Your pinch test is telling me, that the majority of the volume you already have on your abdominal area is due to mainly intra-abdominal fat, so this kind of fat can not be removed. Doctor#2From your photos alone you appear to have a moderate amount of fat located inside your abdomen (deep to the muscles). *Lose weight is that what they saying? Thanks

Am I a good candidate for liposuction...or not?

+1

You do indeed have fat distributed in BOTH your skin and INSIDE your abdominal cavity. However, there is a substantial amount of fat in the skin such that I do feel liposuction would help tremendously. I have performed laser liposuction on the chest and abdomen of many men with your same fat distribution, and this procedure has yielded exceptional results! Ultimately, a combination of laser liposuction along with a sensible diet and exercise routine will help you attain your dream of a more contoured physique for sure!

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Candidate for liposuction ??

+1

Eventhough   it is true    you  have  intraabadominal  fat  ,  your    pinch  is   good    enough to   be remove  with a   liposuction    because   there  fat   deposits  on abdominal  area  and   on  chest ,   i  think    you can have  a  pretty    much   improve     with  only    liposuction of    both   areas   abdominal   area  and  gynecomasty condition,   it  will   be  easier      for you  definied   your  abdominal   muscle   and to  get  rid of this  internal  fat 

Cynthia Disla, MD

Am I a Candidate for Liposuction or Not...I Am So Confused

+1

Localized fatty deposition can be improved with liposuction, and your shape can be dramatically improved with minimal scarring with the right surgeon.  Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Liposuction of the abdomen and chest can really make a difference for many patients.

+1

From your photos, you are a candidate for liposuction of the abdomen and chest. It should make a good improvement but be sure to see a doc who does it under local tumescent with the smaller micro cannulas so he/she can stand you up during the procedure and fine tune the results so you look your best.  Expect to pay probably around $6500-7000 on special and enjoy the new you. Sincerely,David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction of the abdomen and chest

+1

Dear Roody,

Thank you for the question and the photos. It appears you could benefit from liposuction of your abdomen and your chest. However you would get a better result if you lost weight as well. That would take care of the intrabdominal fat.

I would recommend a detailed consultation with a Plastic Surgeon where realistic expectations and goals are discussed. 

Best of luck..

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

Am I a Candidate for Liposuction or Not...I Am So Confuse!

+1

You are borderline if lipo would really improve your abdomen and maybe even your breasts. Ithink aggressive weight loss wold be a better option//

Intra-abdominal fat

+1

Thank you for the question and the photos.  Belly fat can be above the muscle (under the skin) or below the muscle (around the organs).  Liposuction can reduce the fat above the muscle.  The fat below the muscle cannot be liposuctioned and the only real way to reduce this amount of fat is through diet modification.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Liposuction candidate

+1

It looks like most of your fat is inside your abdomen and can't be removed with surgery. You have some fat outside which could be removed with liposuction. Your breasts appear to be fatty and should respond to liposuction. I agree with the other PS based on your photos.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon