I'm 5'1 and 110lbs and Am I A Good Candidate For A BBL?

I'm 22 and I have 2 kids. I'm 1.5 months postpartum. I weight 110 so far. Is it possible for me to get a BBL? I don't want a huge butt. I just want a fuller and rounder butt.

+1

In my opinion, you need about 600 cc to 800 cc per buttock to produce a noticeable change in most people (I usually inject 1200 cc to 2000 cc per buttock).   You probably have enough fat for an expert to create this result.  Pictures or an exam would be helpful.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

BBL candidate in thin patient

+1

It is possible, but you appear to be thin so you better have some extra fat. Maybe in the love handles or abdomen, other wise it is not possible.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Small Frame and BBL

+1

A picture would be awesome.  You may not have enough fat for sculpting and transfer to make a difference.  The addition of the use of gluteal implants in addition to sculpting and fat transfer.  Seek out consultations from BC PS to get your plan of action.

Dr. ES 

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Candidate For A BBL?

+1

Thanks for your questions, if you are looking to get a more rounder and fuller butt then you might be a candidate for a brazilian butt lift, I recommend you to consult a plastic surgeon in person (as you didnt include photos) to check what could be your results and if you need to gain weight, Best Wishes!

Australia Fragoso Baez, MD

I doubt it

+1

You have a bmi of 21. It is highly unlikely that you have enough fat to transfer to your butt to make a significant difference.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD