What Surgeries Would I Benefit From? (photo)

What surgeries would I benefit from? I want to have a tight flat stomach and youthful breast also I would like a bigger butt my butt isnt round and defined im 29 5'6 and 160 lbs

Breast and Body Contouring for You?

+1

Your question is challenging to address without an exam and discussion!  That's why I advise you to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in many different breast and body procedures.  He or she will be able to propose a variety of surgeries to fine tune your looks as you tell them more about what bothers you most, what your budget might be, when/if you might plan to have children and so on.  You can ask all the questions you have, then the right answers will begin to emerge.

From what I can see in the photos you provided, a breast lift (and possible reduction) could go a long way in making your figure look more youthful.  You can also consider liposuction, and these two procedures could likely be performed at the same time.  One approach you might consider would be to choose a procedure or two to have in the short term, and plan more as you might need it down the road.

Elliot Jacobs, M.D.

Surgery

+1

You could have a breast lift which will certainly provide you with a more youthful look. An examination and discussion will be most helpful to fully understand your needs.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Breast lift, liposuction and fat transfer buttock augmentation

+1

Dear Angie,

You could benefit from a breast lift, with or without reduction, depending on whether you want smaller breasts, liposuction of your abdomen and flanks and fat transfer to your buttocks for better shaping.  Be sure to see an American Board of Plastic Surgery board certified plastic surgeon for a full discussion of your options.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

What surgeries should I have?

+1

You have defined the universe of potential surgeries quite well.  The important thing is to prioritize your goals as you may find that the costs will require you to make some choices along the way.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Breast lift and tummy tuck

+1

Thank you for the question and the photos. It appears you may benefit from a breast lift and a tummy tuck. Liposuction and fat grafting to the buttocks can result in a rounder more defined butt. 

Best of luck...

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

Surgical benefit

+1

Based on the pictures that you have posted, you may benefit from breast lifting/small reduction procedure as well as liposuction and Brazilian buttock lift. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon with expertise in this area for an evaluation and discussion of the options in person.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

What Surgeries Would I Benefit From?

+1

Based on the photos and your stated goals, a tummy tuck will be best, after harvesting as much fat from there and other sites (thighs) for fat injections into the buttocks. An in person exam at your consultation could result in alternative suggestions

All the best.