I Want Silicone Implants Without a Lift, is my Ptosis Bad Enough to Not Recommend Implants Without a Lift? (photo)

I'm 5'1 Weight 127 lbs

Implants with no lift

You may not need a breast lift, however to determine this you would need a consultation with a surgeon who has experience with performing breast augmentation on breasts affected by mild to moderate sagging. You can consider Allergan Inspira Truform 2 implants with a narrower base width for more projection.

Please see an experienced board certified plastic surgeon to find out whether you are a suitable candidate. Best of luck.

362 Fairlawn Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5M 1T6

Breast Enhancement

This is a tough case to be honest, I think it will be hard to dramatically improve the shape of your breasts with implants alone you will have to think long and hard about what your real goals are

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

214 Sullivan St
New York, NY 10012

Breasts with Ptosis Need a Lift

Hello Pamela, After reviewing your breast photographs and reading your question, I believe that you will obtain the  optimal result with a breast augmentation and a lift. Your areola are wide and give the illusion that your breasts are lower than they really are. I recommend that you have a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can examine you and help you select the best style silicone implant and the appropriate lifting technique (Donut vs. Peri-areolar). 

Richard Wellington Swift, MD

110 E 87th St
New York, NY 10128

You have some ptosis and your areola are relatively wide. The aesthetic result will be improved with a lift and a reduction of the size of the aeola. The implants will have added cosmetic benefit as well as an increase in volume

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

1035 Park Ave
New York City, NY 10028

Breast Lift with or without implants

Though you don't "need" a lift, to optimize your result you should probably have one. Though an in-person exam is more ideal, your picture show you to have a fairly significant ptosis. With that in mind, implants alone will bit be able to lift your enough, unless you use very large implants. You would likely best be served within augmentation and modest lift, either just around the nipple or lollipop style. 

Asaad H. Samra, MD
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

733 North Beers Street
Holmdel, NJ 07733

Lift or augmentation

Hello. It is hard to determine from pictures alone but it most likely depends on the look you are going for. If you would like very perky breasts with a full upper pole I would definitely recommend a lift. If you are going for a more natural look then you might be happy with the result you would get from an augmentation alone. I would recommend a consultation to decide the best choice for you.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

307 South MacDill Ave
Tampa, FL 33609

Ptosis and implants

Implants will not correct your ptosis.  If you just want implants then you have to be prepared to accept some ptosis or undergo a lift.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Minimal scar breast lift needed together with implants when you have sagging.

1) You will not have a good result with implants alone.

2)  I assume you are concerned with the scar.  You just need a circular scar around your nipple (which will also make your areolas smaller, which you need). This scar fades.

3)  I'll tell you one thing for sure. If a woman loves the perky shape of her new breasts, she will forget about the scars.  If she does not like the shape, she will be unhappy even if there are no scars.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

875 Park Ave at 78th Street
New York, NY 10075

Do I need a beast lift, or just breast augmentation (photos)?

It is likely you do not need breast lift, but appear to have high inframammary creases that should be lowered to drop the implants so they are centralized behind nipples.  May (or may not) want to reduce areolar diameter and tighten skin envelope a bit for best result.

Steve Laverson, MD

477 North El Camino Real
Encinitas, CA 92024

Sagging breast will need a lift

Thank you for your question and for providing the photos.  In my opinion you need a lift.  Your nipple areola complex is very low on the breast with no white skin below the areola.  In addition to elevating the nipple areola complex, you also need the breast tissue itself repositioned higher.  Depending on your goal for breast size, you may or may not need an implant.  Remember, breast implants add weight to the breast and work against the lift.  Hope this helps.

Tracy M. Pfeifer, MD, MS

Tracy Pfeifer, MD

969 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10028