Looking for Rhinoplasty Expert in NYC or NJ to Fix my Long Nose?

Thank you all for your comments regarding my long nose. It is something that has bothered me since middle school when the first name calling started. Anyway, I added a front view (which I dont mind, its the side view I cannot stand).

It sounds like my surgery is more advance then just say removing a hump. Can you recommend any doctors in the NYC/NJ area that is well experienced with this sort of nose? I have heard good things about a doctor but have not seen him yet.

Rhinoplasty Expert in NYC or NJ

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Leo Keegan and Dr. A. Peter Salas are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understatnd your options.

Surgeons for Nasal Surgery New York or New Jersey

+1

Your pictures reveal a nose that is very amenable to a significant improvement. Basically, the tip or end of your nose is substantially over-projecting and it extends too far from your face. I have extensive experience and a nice technique for reducing this over-projection creating a nice, natural refinement to make your nose aesthetically fit your face. Each surgeon employs his or her unique techniques. The technique I employ is performed from within the nose. There are no external incisions or scars in my rhinoplasty technique. There are many fine rhinoplasty surgeons in the New Jersey/New York area. 

Sigmund L. Sattenspiel, MD
Freehold Facial Plastic Surgeon

There are several experienced Rhinoplasty specialists in New Jersey.

+1

Your nose appears to be overprojected on your profile view (sticks out too far), and a bit wide and bulbous on your front view. These are common problems of the nasal tip that may be successfully addressed with well performed Rhinoplasty Surgery.

You should consult several board-certified, experienced, Rhinoplasty Specialists with many favorable results before you proceed.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty expert in NY/NJ

+1

Some of the names that come to my mind include Dr. Minas Constanides with whom I trained, Dr. Steven Pearlman, Dr. Scalfani, and Dr. Carniol and Dr. Glasgold in NJ. I hope this information helps.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty expert in NYC

+1

New York is FULL of great nose surgeons. Some even post on this forum.

My favorite with whom I trained and can vouch for is Dr. Anthony Sclafani at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. Dr. Sclafani is a great nose surgeon with great bedside manners. He is the Director of Facial Plastic Surgery there and Professor of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery.
310 E. 14th Street New York, NY 10003
TEL: (212) 979-4200

Dr. P. Aldea

Nose in NY

+1

Your nose can be improved. You need to be seen in person and evaluated and then after discussing your problem we would formulate a plan to correct your issue.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD