New York Acne Care: Dermatologist Recommendations

I have moderate acne which mostly consists of painful inflammed cysts which either have to be injected or I just wait it out for it to go away. don't want to go to just anyone, and I think I need an expert dermatologist. Please recommend some top dermatologists in the New York or Nassau County area.

Choose a Medical Dermatologist

+1

There are a number of excellent dermatologists in the New York area . I would chose one who avails himself/herself of the full panolopy of acne treatments ( Accutane, oral antibiotics) and light devices (Blue light, PDT, laser, Isolaz).

Virginia Beach Dermatologist