How long should I have to wait after getting a lipo to get another one?

GEtting a lipo after another one

+1

IF  YOU are  unsatisfied     with the  results      with  the lipo     you  just   had     the recommendation   time   is  at  least   6  months   because until   this  period   tissues    are  still presenting   inflamatiomn  an active   fibrosis ,    To obtain   better   reults   this is  the minimum time 

Second liposuction

+1
  • If you are staging a large volume liposuction: 2 weeks or more,
  • If it s a different area, staged for cost or to have with local anesthesia - a week.
  • If you want to re-do a liposuction because of disappointment with the result - 6 months.

A second liposuction procedure can be done within a couple of weeks after the first.

+1

for safety reasons we sometimes stagger treatment for large volume liposuction patients. I generally asked patients to wait about two weeks before proceeding to the second round.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag.php?ID=20

+1

This depends upon how little was done with the first procedure. It may be reasonable to do in a few weeks. If a lot of fat was removed, you may need at least 6 months.

Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction and liposuction revision procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Liposuction.php