New York Lip Line Botox Injection Doctor Recommendations

Hello, I am interested in the lip line Botox. But because I do a lot of public speaking, I'm worried about not being able to speak properly.

Do you know of any doctor in NYC that understand how to do this procedure properly? Thanks.

New York City Botox Injector for Lip Lines in Public Speaker

+1

Hi Neil,

Doris Day, MD is a very talented cosmetic dermatologist in New York City. I would trust her with my face if I were to have injections. Placing the correct amount of Botox in the proper area will avoid the dreaded droopy lip look. Wasn't Droopy one of the 7 Dwarfs?

1 unit in each quadrant of your lips should do the trick to keep you from slurring your words during your lectures, and keep you from drooling during the post-lecture dinner.

How are your eye lids doing after the Fraxel re:pair that you had last year?

Be well, and say hello to Dr. Day for me.

Dr. P

Not a popular subject

+1

Since this has been posted all day and I am the first to answer, you can see that this is not a popularly accepted injection. There is no way to guarantee that there will be no droopy lip -- but the good news is that no matter how bad you look, you will look better in 3 months when the botox wears off.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.