Juvederm in New York?

I've just moved back to NY from England & it was in the UK that I got juvederm. I received 1 full syringe in Feb of 2011 on my nasal labial folds. I went back after a week since I still saw a slight line on the left and got a second cc for good measure. It's been 2 years & I'm starting to see a faint line appear on the left again. I'll need a top up soon. Any recommendations & prices in the 5 boroughs of NY+Long Island? (photo in my profile)

You get what you pay for

+1

I would second the notion that you get what you pay for in terms of Botox and Filler injection in New York.  In the state of New York, non-physicians can be trained and certified to give Botox and Filler injections (this is NOT the case in all states).  When comparing pricing at different practices, you are likely going to have to pay more if the physician or surgeon does the injection him or herself.  The prices in Manhattan proper are likely higher than prices in the surrounding areas.  In my practice on the upper east side of Manhattan, i do all injections myself.  The cost of injection of one syringe (1cc) of Juvaderm is normally $700.  We are running a special for the summer where each syringe (1cc) is $600.  This special will run through the end of August.

Juvederm for Nasolabial Folds

+1

Juvederm works well to fill the nasolabial folds, and I prefer to use this for the nasolabial folds.  The cost ranges from about $550 to double that amount.

Juvederm in New York

+1

I am a certified Allergan Botox and Juvederm trainer which means I train other doctors in the use of these products.  I have been using Juvederm for as long as its been available, and Restylane before that, so I have a lot of experience.  I work in New York on Thursdays.  Prices vary, but be careful because you will get what you pay for.  There are lots of walk in clinics and spas with unqualified practioners especially in New York.  Your best bet is to find a great Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon with lots of experience and good references.  Good luck. 

Rebecca Baxt, MD
Paramus Dermatologist

Juvederm in NY

+1

There are many qualified dermatologists who inject Juvederm in NY.  Prices vary accross the five boroughs, with Manhattan usually being the priciest.  Your best bet is to schedule a consultation and see whom you are most comfortable with.  

Ritu Saini, MD

How to find a Juvederm injector in NY

+1

I would suggest a few things: 1. Look in RealSelf under the bios and find who is listed there. We are physicians dedicated to cosmetic procedures, and you can read about us on this site. 2. Compare that list with the Allergan list of Juvederm physicians on their website. 3. Make a consultation, or a few consultations, and see who you like. And finally 4. Ask around - people will tell you where (or where not...) to go.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

How to Find a Doctor in NY?

+1

Aside from a personal recommendation, you can look at the Allergan/ Juvederm web site under "Find a provider". This is usually a good way to find an account that does a high volume in your area.

Sam Naficy, MD