Should I Get an Implant with Lift? Saline Vs. Silicone for my Breasts? (photo)

I want to be able to wear a shirt with no bra once again or at least have that choice. After 2 kids and pumping I have lost muscle, gained size, but have always been asymmetrical. I currently wear 34C and would like to be no bigger than that. Please help!

Breast implant with a lift to improve breast shape and size

+1

It appears as though you'll get a very nice result with a lift and a breast implant.  However, I wouldn't go too large with the implants as you might get scar stretching.  The anchor lift should give you a better appearance to your breasts and the implants will help with the cleavage.  Good luck!  Dr. Schreiber, Baltimore plastic surgeon

Lift

+1

the addition of an implant will increase your size. your breasts will drop even after a lift if you do not wear a bra.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Should I get a breast lift with or without implants?

+1

Based on your photos and your preference I would suggest performing a breast lift on the right side and a small reduction on the left side to even out the breast sizes. This will avoid possible complication of an implant as well as save you some money. Finally, you have not burned your bridges because should you later want to be bigger you can always do an augmentation at that time. Good time!

George Lefkovits, MD

Breast lift with or with out an implant

+1

If you want to stay the same cup size then consider only a breast lift.  If you are looking for improved upper pole fullness and roundness to the breast then include a small implant.  

Breast perkiness without breast implants

+1

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for your question and photos.

You do not need to have implants to create full/perky breasts that will stay in place after a few years. The reality is that implants will actually weigh your breasts down and will eventually make your problem worse with time. I encourage you to read through the breast lift with implant blogs on this site to see that most women who have this combo or forego the lift are enslaved to repeat revisions because the implants restrech everything. Look into the Mini Ultimate Breast Lift that does not require a vertical scar or infra-mammary scars. It was designed to permanently anchor and reshape the breasts to achieve upper pole fullness and a long term lift. So, your wish to go braless, is actually achievable with this technique.

Í hope this helps.

Kind regard,

Dr. H

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift or implant

+1

If you do  not want a larger cup size then yuo do not want an implant.  A lift on the right side and reduction on the left will most likely be yuor best option to achieve symmetry of cup size, and nipple height. 

Jeremy Hunt

Jeremy Hunt, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

What to do?

+1

If you are happy with your smaller size (volume wise) your best option would be to have a reduction on the larger side and a lift on the smaller side.  You can avoid the risks of implants and the additional procedures in your future if you choose to have an implant.  But it really comes down to what you expect and what risks you are willing to accept.

Curtis Wong, MD

Should I Get an Implant with Lift? Saline Vs. Silicone for my Breasts?

+1

If you do not want an increase in volume, then you should probably avoid the implants and just receive a lift on the smaller breast and a small reduction on the larger breast.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast lifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

LIFT AND IMPLNTS?

+1

You may need a lift and implants but without an exam, it is difficult to say what would be best for you.

+1

I might suggest a full TT + MR and Larger implants with a donut lifting. But only in person evaluations are the correct plan.