I Want to Have a Mastoplexy and Brazilian Butt Lift?

Is it possible to undergo both procedures at the same time? My surgeon said she can do it but I feel that I will lose the fat grafted into my buttock due to the positioning. Am I able to sleep on my side?

It is possible to undergo both a mastopexy and a Brazilian butt lift!

Thank you for the question. I'm commonly faced with this question, I usually perform the liposuction first and while the fat is being prepared I perform the mastopexy. The fat to be transplanted is then injected at the end of the case by turning the body to the side position alternatively and not on the stomach. During the recovery phase you can sleep on your sides or with cushioning to avoid pressure on the grafted part of your buttock. Best of luck...

30 Central Park S.
New York, NY 10019

Mastopexy and brazilian butt lift

A mastopexy can certainly be done at the same time as a brazilian butt lift.  When sleeping is  is probably best to lie on your side.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Yes may both procedures be done if you full fill the whole requirements/si estas en tu peso todo es posible

if you are  in your  normal weight or preferentely 12 pounds over it yes it may be done, you wont loose any extra fat from your tansplanted own fat tissue if you sleep on your both sides alternatively, i would suggest to take a look doing click on google, to my technique."mastopexy augmentation 5th generation technique" take a look because practically you wont see the scars on your both breasts and improves  greatly without affecting  sensibility and besides prevens cancer and recidive, the shape looks great.

si tienes un peso correcto o estas pasada unas 12 lbs si se puede y el hecho de dormir de lado  no aumentarias la perdida de la grasa transplantada, pero me gustaria antes que  hicieras una mirada a "mastopexia de aumento quinta generacion" de un servidor a traves de hacer clñick en google y veras una tecnica nueva sin cicatrices,sin recidiva practicamente con cicatriz poco viscible y minima sin entumecimiento y previniendo el cancer de mamas

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Calle 54 No. 365 T