I Want to Have a Mastoplexy and Brazilian Butt Lift?

Is it possible to undergo both procedures at the same time? My surgeon said she can do it but I feel that I will lose the fat grafted into my buttock due to the positioning. Am I able to sleep on my side?

It is possible to undergo both a mastopexy and a Brazilian butt lift!

+2
Thank you for the question. I'm commonly faced with this question, I usually perform the liposuction first and while the fat is being prepared I perform the mastopexy. The fat to be transplanted is then injected at the end of the case by turning the body to the side position alternatively and not on the stomach. During the recovery phase you can sleep on your sides or with cushioning to avoid pressure on the grafted part of your buttock. Best of luck...

Mastopexy and brazilian butt lift

+2

A mastopexy can certainly be done at the same time as a brazilian butt lift.  When sleeping is  is probably best to lie on your side.

Yes may both procedures be done if you full fill the whole requirements/si estas en tu peso todo es posible

+2

if you are  in your  normal weight or preferentely 12 pounds over it yes it may be done, you wont loose any extra fat from your tansplanted own fat tissue if you sleep on your both sides alternatively, i would suggest to take a look doing click on google, to my technique."mastopexy augmentation 5th generation technique" take a look because practically you wont see the scars on your both breasts and improves  greatly without affecting  sensibility and besides prevens cancer and recidive, the shape looks great.

si tienes un peso correcto o estas pasada unas 12 lbs si se puede y el hecho de dormir de lado  no aumentarias la perdida de la grasa transplantada, pero me gustaria antes que  hicieras una mirada a "mastopexia de aumento quinta generacion" de un servidor a traves de hacer clñick en google y veras una tecnica nueva sin cicatrices,sin recidiva practicamente con cicatriz poco viscible y minima sin entumecimiento y previniendo el cancer de mamas

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Mstopexy and Brazillian Butt Lift

+1

The procedures can be combined. The protocol each surgeon uses is different based on their experience and technique. However, in general, 3 weeks is my time line. But even after that I ask patients to try to minimize pressure for 6 weeks to improve cell viability. From the moment the fat transfer is accomplished there is a race between fat death and new blood flow to transferred fat. It is every surgeons and patients goal to do whatever they can to maximize the take of fat. Part of every protocol is to seek ways to relieve pressure by constantly changing positions. Speak with your plastic surgeon about his/her specific protocol. Remember that safety should always take priority over being expedient.

Raj S. Ambay, MD

Mastopexy and Brazilian Butt Lift: Multiple procedures performed at same time usually safe

+1

The short answer is that yes, Mastopexy and Brazilian Butt Lift: Multiple procedures can be performed at same time safely if the total operative time is kept less than 4 hours. The advantage is that the recovery time is simultaneous for both rather than additive.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS