I Want to Get a Bbl Lipo Sculpture on my Arms, Inner Thighs and a Breast Augmentation? (photo)

How much will it cost and do you have a package deal ??

I Want to Get a Bbl Lipo Sculpture on my Arms, Inner Thighs and a Breast Augmentation?

+1

These procedures can be performed together, and this is a common combination.   There are discounts given when the procedures are performed together.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Hello

+1

Hello, is the Dr Matos, I want that you know, the results are different in each body, and in your case I will work in your body, this procedures are $ 4500