I Have a Red Dot on Bridge of Nose Since Surgery, Now 4 Weeks Op & Still There, Will This Go Away? (photo)

I was recommended by my surgeon to use dermatix. Will this work? Will it go away? it hasn't faded in the slightest since surgery.

Red spot on nose after rhinoplasty

+1

Without a direct examination it is hard to determine what this spot is caused from. I would follow your surgeons directions and discuss your questions and concerns with your surgeon for some answers and peace of mind. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Red dot on bridge since rhinoplasty

+1

The skin on the nasal bridge is fairly thick and forgiving as far as a scar is concerned. Question is, why is it there in the first place? Better stick to your surgeon's advice.