I Need a Dr Specializes in Pear Shaped Breast Implants?

I have had Round implants as well as Pear shaped implants I perfer the pear shaped inside my body with my bone structure it looks Much better on me , having had both I am sure I want Pear again . I need a Dr who is very good with the anotomic shaped implants .I am very unhappy after being convinced that the round would lay the same after a little while I am here to say it is disturbing how different they appear inside my body and I am ready for a redo with a Dr who loves them as much a I do .

Choosing Plastic Surgeon for Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

I am not sure that you will be able to find a plastic surgeon who “specializes” in the use of a specific breast implant shape but I am sure there are many will well qualified/experienced board-certified plastic surgeons in your area to choose from.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate him on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

Implants

+1

I use the anatomic implants frequently for the right body build and shape. Please call the office for your complimentary evaluation.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

+1

Any board certfied plastic surgeon that does a high volume of breast augmentations should be more than qualified to use a shaped implant.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Anatomic Breast Implants

+1

Without seeing you in person or evaluating pictures, it is impossible to give you specific advice.  However, anatomic breast implants are very nice when used in the right patients.  If you have a consultation, we can do a full evaluation and see which implants will be right for you.

Good luck

David Shafer, MD

Anatomic silicone implants

+1

I like using anatomic silicone gel implants in select patients. I have used Sientra round based ones with very good results since FDA approval. Allergan's new 410 implants just got FDA approved as well and are appropriate for selected individuals. Please come in for a consultation to asses your candidacy. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Anatomic implants

+1

Most doctors prefer the round because they are better, they look better and dont shift. But ask around, I am sure you can find someone to use them on you. We usually prefer to use them on breast reconstruction following mastectomy patients.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Anatomic (pear shaped) implants

+1

are what you desire.  Many doctors are now using them in their practices but they do come with a higher revision rate and most would use drains to help secure your anatomic implant in its new position.  I wish you could provide photos with your round implants and anatomic implants to help us better appreciate what you mean by 'better'.  Regardless, find a doctor locally that has experience and a good revision policy and whom you can develop a bond with.  Good luck!

Curtis Wong, MD