Looking for Plastic Surgeon to Perform Liposuction in Brooklyn, NY Any Recommendations?

I am intereted in doing liposuction of the abdomen and love handles. Is this procedure one in the same or is it two procedures? I am also interested in Local anesthesia as per my research recovering time is quick, is this true? What is the average price range of this procedure? I would like to have the surgery done in Brooklyn, NY as I live in Brooklyn and would work best for me for after the surgery. Any recommendations?

Liposuction of the Abdomen and Love Handles

+1

Liposuction of the abdomen and love handles may be done under local anesthesia, but the recovery period after liposuction will be the same.  The primary benefit to performing the procedure under local is to avoid anesthesiologist costs.  I generally perform all liposuctions under general anesthesia so that the patient does not feel anything during the surgery.  Kenneth Hughes, MD liposuction  Los Angeles, CA