Could I Use Fillers to Define my Jawline Instead of Using an Implant?

I would like to have a more defined jawline but want to avoid using implants at all cost. Can fillers help me define my jawline? Which filler would be the best choice?

Defining the jawline with fillers

+1

Creating a sharper and more defined jawline will fillers is a very common procedure. However, it does depend on the amount of laxity in the skin, fat in the submental area (under the chin) and how much skeletal support you have to build upon.

If you don't require a drastic change, a filler like Radiesse can be a simple and effective alternative to an implant.

Web reference: http://www.rebeccafitzgeraldmd.com/radiesse.html

Los Angeles Dermatologist

Fillers for jawline

+1

Fillers are commonly used to help define the jawline and also to augment the chin.  I often use Radiesse for the jawline, and find it works well to create a natural result.  Radiesse is a great structural filler and works well along the jawline, chin and in the cheeks.  Radiesse is temporary, but can commonly last twelve months or longer when used along the jawline or cheeks.  

Fairfax Facial Plastic Surgeon