I Really Want To Get bigger hips and butt. Do I Have Enough Fat For Brazilian Butt Lift? (Photo)

What would be the cost if i can get it? Thanks so much

Do I Have Enough Fat For Brazilian Butt Lift? (Photo)

You probably have enough fat to produce a nice result.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver dramatic results.

Enough Fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

You will need an in-person consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to be fully evaluated. Make sure that you find a surgeon who specializes in BBLs and can show you over 100 before and after photos of his/her own patients. I do 6-8 BBLs per week, and unfortunately 25% of them are revisions from other surgeons who do not have enough experience with the procedure. You should expect to pay $9,000 and up for a true specialist. 

Do I have enough fat for the BBL?

Although you didn't mention anything about your weight and height, the photos suggest that you may , indeed, e a good candidate for the BBL. I would suggest that you have a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience performing the BBL and review lots of before and after photos. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD