Do I Have Enough Fat to Accomplish my Desired Results with the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)? (photo)

Hello! my dream is to get a BBL and I wonder if I have enough fat to achieve the results of my wish pics below. I don't know how many cc I would need but I know I want a booty with projectile with smooth hourglass hips, again, like in the wish pics. I am 5' 8'' and 137.5 lbs. Should i try to gain weight? Will the fat i gain be stable and last after the BBL? Hope you can help me. Thanks!!

Results for surgery may not be achievable

+1

I think you could have a great result from a Brazilian Butt Lift based on your photos.  However, I do not think your wish pics are achievable given your size.  While you do have fat to harvest on your torso, you currently do not have a lot of projection of your butt.  I think you could have a great figure with fat grafting to the butt and hips, but you wouldn't look like the pictures you provided. 

Gluteal Shaping

+1

Thank you for your pictures.  I think you can get a nice result from liposuction and gluteal sculpting.  On the other hand, you I believe your desired results are not achievable for you.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Yes you do.

+1

In looking at your pictures it appears that you definitely have enough fat for an amazing result with the Brazilian butt lift. It's very important that you find a surgeon that is good at liposuction and fat transfer who will put in the work required to get you there. This is also the reason it is important not to skimp on price. When properly performed this procedure is a lot of work in the operating room. Check out the before and after pics once you feel comfortable then go for it! It is one of the most satisfying surgical procedures we perform today in cosmetic plastic surgery.

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Do I Have Enough Fat to Accomplish my Desired Results with the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)?

+1

You will need a maximal liposuction effort and a maximal fat transfer to get you as close to your goals as possible.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA