Can I Expect a Gap with Inner Thigh Lipo? (photo)

I am considiring Arm/Inner thigh lipo but I am concerned wether I am being unrealistic expecting a gap even if is small between my legs..

Thigh liposuction goals

+1

Thank you for asking if inner thigh liposuction will give you a gap between your legs. but liposuction here is cautious to avoid leaving you with loose skin,

1. Probably but liposuction here is cautious to avoid loose skin.
  2. Consult a Board Certified Plastic surgeon for an evaluation and plan,
  3. May I also very respectfully suggest that for non-breast questions, wearing a bikini top gives us surgeons all the information we need and protects your privacy too. Best wishes! 
  4.  

+1

A very good possibility to obtain the "gap" effect of the inner thighs from liposuction. Seek in person consultations./ 

Inner thigh liposuction.

+1

Based on your photo, it looks as if you may benefit from liposuction all around your thigh area.  If you were to have liposuction to your inner thighs alone, you may look disproportionate with the rest of your thighs.  Secondly, the inner thigh is a less favorable area for liposuction because the skin is very thin in that area.  You can be left with hanging skin which will might be more of a concern for you than a gap.  You will need a more thorough consultation to evaluate your skin tone.

Paul M. Parker, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of inner thighs

+1

Liposuction of the inner thighs is a reasonable request.  Best to be seen in person to be evaluated properly.

Can I Expect a Gap with Inner Thigh Lipo?

+1

Based on the pictures, I think you may get a gap with your feet a bit apart but as Dr Hansen pointed out, you would need liposuction all around the thighs to look proportional. It will also depend on how your skin will contract after liposuction.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS
Ohio Plastic Surgeon

Getting the sought-after inner thigh gap can be tricky.

+1

In your case, the inner thigh gap may be possible but you  would have to lipo all around your thighs (inner, front, outer , and posterior thigh) to make it look acceptable. That alone would be 1 full procedure which can be done under local for about $5500 on special. Sincerely,David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Inner thigh gap and how does it happen.

+1

You will not get a gap between your thighs with liposuction.  To even remotely get this you would require liposuction extensive enough to cause deformity.  If too much fat is removed, lovely youthful thighs are converted to thighs of a very old female.  Not a good trade.   The only people who can get a gap when standing normal with feet say 6 to 8 inches apart  (normal walking stance)   are very slender people with tiny little medical thigh pockets.    You may be a liposuction candidate for multiple area precision liposuction .  This would then hopefully motivate you to lose a little weight and you possible would be pleased.  But no gap is possible.  Sorry.  My Best,  Dr C.

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon