Where Can I Get a Drain Doctor After Lipo? My Doctor Told Me I Will Need One when Arrive at US?

What is the approximate cost and how long will I have to drain for ? This was unexpected and I am already wasting a lot of money .

+1
Thank you for your question . 

Can you tell us what state you are in to help you further. Thank you . Good Luck .

Where Can I Get a Drain Doctor After Lipo?

+1

Drains may need to be inserted as a result of surgery, whether during the surgery, immediately post-op, or some time later.  You need to be seen by a board-certified plastic surgeon either in the country where you're having the surgery or when you return home.  If you don't know one ask your PS to help you find one, or contact any local physicians near your home to find surgeons near you.  Costs vary so you may want to contact a few and then make a decision.  Sorry about this...

Dr. E

Alan M. Engler, MD, FACS