Should I Get Veneers Or Implants?

as a result of an accident my molars and bicuspids on both sides cracked in half all the way till the roots. Now I have two bridges on both sides: on the left and on the right sides it covers 4 teeth. Bridges were done about 5 years ago. I would like to do veneers now, but I want it to be done a few shades lighter than my original teeth, and not sure what to do about these bridges. Should I get new bridges that are lighter in shade? Or should I get implants instead?

New Bridge or Implants

+2

I would suggest you see a dentist and determine if you are a candidate for dental implants and evaluate what it will entail.  Will you need a bone graft, a sinus lift?  You cannot make an informed decision until you have all the information.  I would suggest getting a CBCT scan to see "exactly" what kind and how much bone you have and then you can further evaluate what makes the most sense for your particular situation.  

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Veneers or Implants

+2

You have a lot of serious conditions going on. I suggest you see a dentist for a complete set of X-rays as well as a complete occlusal examination along with photographs. Then sit down with the dentist and discuss your esthetic concerns and find out what your options are.

New York Cosmetic Dentist