Is this uneven swelling or is my nose still deviated after rhinoplasty? (photos)

I am 2 months and 17 days post op. I had surgery to fix a deviated septum and to fix the overall outside appearance since my nose was tilted to the left. I am concern that my nose might still be crooked and I might need a revision.

Swelling of the nose after rhinoplasty takes one year to resolve.

+3
Swelling of the nose after rhinoplasty takes one year to resolve. Until then tried to be patient as the nose will becomes smaller and more symmetrical every month.   

Is this uneven swelling or is my nose still deviated after rhinoplasty?

+2
Yes I see the indented right side. I might try a filler on that side to make it look more even... Best to discuss in person with your surgeon..// 

Asymmetric swelling after a rhinoplasty

+2
Asymmetric swelling is not unusual after a rhinoplasty.  You should see some improved symmetry over the next several months.