Rickets Caused my Teeth to Lose Enamal What to Do? (photo)

Since 2 years old (I'm 23 now) Ive had Rickets (Vit D Deficiency ) which caused my teeth to lose enamel and not form properly. Ive been to many dentist who said they could help me gain a more realistic smile with bonding but In fact it only made things worst. My teeth begin to yellow and the bonding begin to deteriorate. Ive never in life fully smiled ,I don't have a lot of money and I just need to know whats the best solution to a problem I'v lived with all my life.

New smile

+1

We know how important smiles are to people. We offer same day smile makeovers with prices that rival dental schools.  You should think l long term about crowning your teeth it will eliminate the breakdown and prevent the discoloration that occurs with bonding. Good luck . 

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Rickets Caused my Teeth to Lose Enamal What to Do

+1

Porcelain laminate veneers is the way to go in your case.  They will not turn yellow over time...........

Norwalk Cosmetic Dentist