Ptosis - Planned Third Surgery?

i have done ptosis surgery for the first time with a sling on left, and had to take it out because of an infections. the second time i had a graft transfer of my tigh muscle, however, my left eye does not blink like my right eye, so therefore, i am planning on a third surgery to go back to the silicone sling procedure. why is it not a good idea, or is it a good idea, since i want a natural blink?

Congenital ptosis is challenging.

+2

It is very difficult...practically impossible, to achieve a natural blink in congenital ptosis patients. And multiple surgeries is the norm rather than the exception. I would wait at least one year before surgeries to make sure that all the scar formation has softened maximally.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon