How do I know if my nose will heal straighter or remain crooked since I'm 2 months post op? (photos)

I am two months post op. I had a septorhinoplasty due to having a deviated septum, dorsal hump,crookedness and bulbous tip .I  want to know how long will it take for the tip to look slimmer and will my nose look straighter?

Crooked Nose

+2
You nose is definitely more straight and the tip is more defined. It will take one year from the date of surgery to see the final result, especially in the nasal tip. Consult and trust your surgeon.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon

How do I know if my nose will heal straighter or remain crooked since I'm 2 months post op?

+1

Yes still deviated... Could use fillers to improve the appearance of the deviation or re operation...