New York City Fat Transfer Doctor Recommendations

I have a rather large butt but with very narrow square hips. I'd like to get a "brazilian butt lift" for my hips to give me an hourglass-shape. I don't have much abdominal fat. I do have thick thighs with alot of inner thigh fat.

Do you know of any good doctors in New York?

Fat Transfer Doctor Recommendations

+2

The ASPS website is a good starting point for a list of qualified surgeons in your area. Dr. Jeffrey Fischman and Dr. Adam Kolker are two possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons in your area to find the best choice for you.

Viafill Fat transfer

+1

As the inventor of the Viafill system, I have a large amount of experience with Fat transfer that is smooth and durable. The most important part of fat trasnfer is insuring that the harvested fat is viable and in small pearls that will take and appear smooth. Viafill does just that.

Robert M. Freund, MD

Fat Transfer in NYC

+1

Dear Nina51680

I do perform Fat Transfer in NYC. i have been doing Micr Fat Grafting since 1998 and include this procedure with all facial procedures. We will be posting the body fat grafting prcedures on our web site in the near future. www.drtrevorborn.com

Fat transfer for larger areas of contouring does require that there is enough fat for harvesting and graft to contour the area in which you are interested in enhancing. You may have to gain some weight prior to the procdure. 1 in 5 patients needs to have a second procedure for success in the conoutring desired.

The procedure is done under sedation or a general anesthetic. There is a short recovery- the same as liposcution.

With Warm Regards,

Trevor M Born MD

Trevor M. Born, MD