What could cause continuous choking sensation at adam's apple seven years post Neck Lift? (photos)

Seven years after a neck lift with chin implants and transected platysma, this taught line from my adam’s apple to the interior of my chin, causing constant choking sensations, remains. THE AFTER IS ON THE RIGHT, the exact opposite of what is expected with a “neck lift.” Four corrective surgeries included removal of a suture sling and removal of implants. Condition remains with a hard mass just above adam’s apple, the focal point of pain. Pain also in bulge area on right side.

Adam's apple

+1
The neck has to be explored from side to side.  There may be residual sutures or scar tissue that is producing the choking feeling and the appearance of the tight line.