New York Calf and Ankle Liposuction Doctor Recommendation

I am considering going for a calf and ankle Liposuction in NY. Would you recommend to me 3 surgeons who specialize in this field?

A few things to consider

+1

When choosing a surgeon one of the most important things to find out is if the doctor is board-certified. The most prestigious certification comes from the American Board of Plastic Surgery, the official national examining board for professional plastic surgeons, whose members are qualified to perform reconstructive and plastic surgery as well as aesthetic or cosmetic surgery. When looking a surgeon for something very specific, such as liposuction of the calves and ankles it is important to find a doctor who routinely performs the procedure and who can show you before and after pictures of patients that they have operated on. These images will not only give you a sense of the surgeons skill but will help you to better visualize the procedure for yourself.

Liposuction of the calf and ankle.

+1

Hi.

For liposuction of the lower leg, I  recommend Dr Gerald Pitman and I recommend myself.

Bear in mind that you might not be a good candidate for this procedure, so of course you need to be evaluated.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Calf and ankle liposuction

+1

Calf and ankle liposuction can improve the area provided that it is mostly fat.  It is a tough area to treat with prolonged swelling as one of the sequela of the procedure.  Go to a surgeon that has a lot of experience with liposuction to get the best results.