New York Breast Implant Removal Doctor Recommendations

I am 26 y/o Asian female, 4'10 3/4'', 115lbs. I recently had breast augmentation done on 12/9/2010. The surgeon did a great job and they look amazing even though they have not settle down. Mentor 34A to 34C (325cc bilaterally gummy bear). I am looking for a doctor who is an expert. I want to have my small natural perky breast back. Please show me before and after pictures. I am not having buyer's remorse.

Breast implant removal

+2

This is a very unusual question and I think you asked it before recently.  You should stick with your own doctor because it is easier to take them out than to put them in and others are going to charge you big dollars if they even want to take you on at all.

Finding Surgeon?

+1

I agree that you need to do your research and choose a surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (not cosmetic surgery) and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.  From here, you know you are selecting from qualified surgeons.  You need to meet with the surgeon, see many examples of their work and talk to patients about their experience with the surgeon and the staff.  If there is a way to speak to and meet patients who have undergone a similar procedure, that is usually very useful.

Finding a local plastic surgeon

+1

I would recommend visiting the American Society of Plastic Surgery website to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. 

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

Buyers remorse

+1

You may consider keeping them in for a little bit longer prior to their removal.  Hopefully you haven't done it yet because you could change your mind again after their out.  If you're positive then you're absolutely right, get them out asap to avoid stretching.  Best wishes,

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Unhappy with size of breast implants

+1

You seem to say that your augmented breasts look good, but that they are too large, and you now want go back to your pre breast augmentation size and shape.  

Since you have had the breast implant surgery very recently, explantation and recovery from breast implant removal surgery now should be easier than if done later. 

However, if you have doubts about wanting them removed then you should wait an let the swelling go down, let your new breasts settle down before deciding because the shape and appearance may turn out to be what you had intended originally.

Fredrick A. Valauri, MD

Breast implant removal

+1

Since you are very early after your breast implants, their removal should cause your breasts to return to very close to what they were, especially if they were placed under the muscle. This removal could be performed even under a total local anesthetic as an outpatient.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants removal

+1

If you are uhahppy about getting breast implants and truly want them removed ASAP, I would consider seeing your doctor and asking him to remove them. If not you should find another doctor.  Most people have some remorse when they get them done and usually are quite happy after a few weeks when things settle and the discomfort subsides.  Good luck.

Breast implant removal for buyer's remorse

+1

I would recommend that you return to your first surgeon and tell him/her that you want them removed and will go elsewhere if they do not agree. Having said that, I must caution you that it is very likely you will regret this. In my experience, I have had 3 patients in my career, who had a sudden change of heart shortly after surgery, only one was my patient, but all later regretted and later went on to request that the  implants be replaced. 

Implant removal shortly after initial augmentation surgery

+1

Your surgery was very recent.  If you really want your implants out, any board-certified plastic surgeon can do that for you.  Preferably, your original surgeon would do it, so you should return to talk to him or her about this.  You'll get very close to your original breasts by simply removing your implants.

Carmen Kavali, MD