Belly Button Scarring After SmartLipo?

Hi, I had SmartLipo done two years ago on the upper ab area. Naturally the doctor went through the belly button and I developed hard scarring on the belly button area. I need help to fix this. I spoke to the Dr about it and he tried injecting steriod, fat graft and trying to break it up (painful) but it is still there. Any suggestions? I can email photos because I wasn't able to add it on here.

Belly Button Scarring

+1

IT is possbielt hat you suffered a burn from the smartlipo or maybe you just made a bad scar (keloid or hypertrophic). If steroids did not work, you may need to have it excised. I would need to see you in person to see exactly what your issue is and what can be done.

Scar

+1

I would need to see you or good close up pictures. The belly button skin does not always heal well but, usually is not a problem. Is this a keloid?

David A. Bray, Sr., MD