Bbl Full Lipo and Breast Augmentation At the Same Time?

I'm looking for a doctor in domnican republic area to do the following procedures on me Bbl Full lipo inner thighs inner arms full back flanks sides abdomenen stomach Breast augmentation How much would a package deal be? I'm 5,3 about 175 no kids 23 years old please any doctors in the domnican republic area get back to me with the following answered

+1

thanks for share your question, for a good evaluation is much better you send pictures or go to a consultation with a surgeon. 

Web reference: http://www.drawalkirisorbles.comt

BBL candidate

+1

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Since you will need to lie on your sides to avoid pressure on your buttocks, I'd suggest not to have breast surgery at the same time as your BBL.  Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.